When it comes to cleaning hard floors, everyone has their choice methods. They are either for the vacuum or for the broom. So, what is your choice? Are you for Team B or Team V?
Hardfloor Dilemma: Sweep it or Vacuum Away
Are you searching for the best cleaning technique? I’m sure you would like to know your options very well and their advantages.
If so look no further. We are here to provide the information you need to guide you in choosing the best cleaning method for your hard floors. So, Team B, Team V, shall we?
Available in almost all homes is the broom and a dustpan of course. You probably grew up playing with one. When it comes cleaning, how effective is it?
Team B has the following obvious advantages:
- No electricity, no problem
- Easy to store
- No maintenance
- No need for extra attachments
- Makes no noise, so yes, you can sweep by 3 am
- Easy to maneuver. So it can get to hard to reach places, like the back of that refrigerator you’ve not cleaned for a while
- Is not damaged by debris chunks
- Doesn’t need a bag or a belt
- Leaves no scratches on your floor surface.
The vacuum cleaner is an effective floor cleaning tool. You may be worried about scuff marks on your hardwood, rest assured there are attachments designed to leave your floors scuff-free after vacuuming.
Pros of vacuuming
- Cleans very well without raising dust, especially the modern vacuum cleaners with HEPA filters.
- Less energy is expended
- A very fast way to clean
- Attachments for different kinds of flooring are available and can be used.
- Very effective at cleaning debris, dirt and even fine dust… Yes, it’s that good.
- Cleans so well it enhances the durability of your hardwood floors.
- Can clean drapes and blinds too.
- Let’s you clean without having to bend over
- Cleans rug areas lying along wooden floors effectively
- Can extract dirt from corners and cracks.
Well, there you have it! Now you should be able to make your choice based on your preferences and what you want to accomplish.
For instance, you just finished renovations and there are large pieces of debris lying around, you might want to use a broom first and then a vacuum cleaner.
However, if you have hardwood floors in your home and you clean them daily, and you really want them properly cleaned, then vacuum away!
You might be busy and cleaning floors may be the last thing on your mind. Well, do not fret, at Maid2Kleen, we clean your floors with that extra spice of awesomeness. Give us a call and rest assured your cleaning problems will be solved.